Why choose OTIS?
OTIS is — at its core — a series of impact tracking forms developed over the course of a year by a group of Native CDFI practitioners. These Native CDFI practitioners provided insight on what kind of information they would like to track. These forms seamlessly flow from each stage of client interaction, from inquiry to follow-up, helping you track client progress.
How OTIS works
OTIS was built on a software called Outcome Tracker, which is an online platform focused on helping non-profits to securely manage client data and report to funders.
- HUD Counseling Tracking
- HUD 9902 Reporting
- IDA Serving and Reporting
- Customized Organizational and Industry Reporting
- CREDCO Credit Reports
- Links to DownHome Loan Software
- Importing Function
- Secure Client Portal
- Completion of Forms and Uploading Documents
- Technical Assistance Support and Training
- Project Management with Tasks and Reminders
- Mail Merge to Send Emails
- Send Messages Directly to Clients