Seeking ways to expand your understanding of the critical elements for a strong and successful Native CDFI? We know it can be a daunting topic, and it’s tricky knowing where to begin. But, not to worry…
The Native Learning Center (NLC) and First Nations Oweesta Corporation are pleased to announce the first Native Community Development Financial Institution (NCDFI) Bootcamp workshop taking place in the new NLC facility in Hollywood, Florida on January 24-26, 2017.
This three-day interactive training is designed to enable participants to expand their understanding of the critical elements for a strong and successful Native CFDI.
There’ll be plenty of time for questions and conversations during this training. Please join us and participate in this exciting opportunity!
Seats are limited.
Reserve yours today: http://bit.ly/2hwv8VJ
- Creation of strong development services
- Review and understand the CDFI Certification Process
- Review best practices of a successful Native CDFI
- Review roles and responsibilities of the Board and Staff
- Review of required and recommended CDFI policies
- Fundamentals of strategic planning
- How to develop a budgeting and capitalization plan
- Review on loan portfolio management and underwriting process
- Basics of financial management
- How to build strong partnerships
Click here to view the full agenda
Who Should Attend:
- Employees of Native Community Development Financial Institutions (NCDFIs)
- Board of Directors/Commissioners for NCDFIs
- Emerging CDFIs
- Certified CDFIs
- Tribal Leadership